I was writing a caption for a “New Now Life Share” Post from a friend in Montana (Austin Baumgarten) and this phrase stood out, so I thought I’d play for a while and exercise the right side of my dome! In Austin’s Video he covers how the “Biggest Fear” that he WAS having (which he had just discussed in his previous upload a few weeks prior) was CRUSHED. He took faithful actions and kept steppin. Solutions were found and things got “RIGHT SIZED” because he just kept doing the next right thing. He’s now Happy, Joyous, and Free, understands the pattern, and knows what to do next time the LIES sneak in. Stoked for you bro. Tell Oliver We need to do a Collab on one of his “Skim Board” designs.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping