Last Updated 4/01/2020
Your Use of newnowlife.com is Governed by these Terms and Conditions:
Accessing this Website and your use thereof constitutes your agreement to accept and follow these Terms and Conditions in full and to be bound to them. Do not continue to use the newnowlife.com Website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions as stated on this page. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
newnowlife.com reserves the right to update or modify the following Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Your use of this Website after such changes constitute your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as modified. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions each time you use this Website.
New Now Life Mailing Address: 1001 S Main Street Suite 49 Kalispell, MT 59901 United States
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Copyright, License, Trademark & Infringement
Unless otherwise stated, New Now Life and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on New Now Life. This material includes but is not limited to: Content on said Website, images, logos, headers, illustrations, stories, graphics, audio clips, video clips, blogs, and text included in the front and back end of said Website. The entire Content of this Website is copyrighted as a collective work under US copyright laws. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.newnowlife.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish material from https://www.newnowlife.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.newnowlife.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.newnowlife.com/
- Redistribute content from New Now Life (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
When we become aware of allegations of Copyright, License and Trademark Infringement in material distributed on or through newnowlife.com or any of our social media platforms we investigate and address the allegations. Our response can include termination of the infringer’s access to our website or social media without limitation.
If you misrepresent that any content or material infringes your intellectual property rights you may be liable for damages which can include but not limited to: lawyer fees and costs, mediation fees and costs or any other related fees and costs. We reserve the right to restrict and/or terminate any user’s access to newnowlife.com or any social media platform and agree to make a good faith effort to notify the user who posted the infringing content in order for them to make a counter claim pursuant to applicable laws.
If you believe that your Copyright, License or Trademark rights have been infringed upon via newnowlife.com please provide the following information via our Contact Form on our Contact Page:
- Identification of the alleged infringed work/material (url and/or screenshot) that you are requesting to be removed.
- Your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- A statement of good-faith that you believe that the use of the work/material is in fact copyrighted, licensed or trademarked and not authorized by the owner or his/her agent.
- A statement of good-faith that the information provided in such notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed work/material.
- Physical signature of the intellectual property owner or agent authorized to assert infringement and to submit said statements above.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell baby, toddler and youth products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18, you may ONLY use the newnowlife.com Website with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In the case where you have authorized a minor to use the Website, you agree that you are fully responsible for: (a) the online conduct of such minor; (b) controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Website; and (c) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that New Now Life has no obligation to monitor the content accessible on or through our Website.
If you are an Artist you confirm that you are over the age of 18, have a valid Social Security Number, are uploading and selling personally created work and are solely authorized to list your created work on newnowlife.com.
User Comments & Reviews
Certain parts of this Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, data, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively ‘Comments’ and ‘Reviews’) on various areas of the Website. New Now Life does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of New Now Life, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws New Now Life shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or Reviews or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments or Reviews on this Website. Your submission of any such Comments and Reviews shall be and remain the exclusive property of newnowlife.com.
New Now Life reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, spammy or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant to New Now Life a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, disclose, publish, distribute and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not submit any Comments or Reviews that you do not wish to assign to New Now Life, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, original artwork or the like.
User Contributed Content To Sites and Social Media
newnowlife.com and all social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Twitter, Youtube, Alignable and our Hashtags (collectively “Sites”) may provide options for you to post and/or store content in the form of text, art, photos, videos, audio, created works, art work, music and more as User Content. Such User Content is accessible to the public and may include your social media profile information that you submit to register with or order from newnowlife.com. We are not obligated to maintain any User Content in confidence and you agree that you are solely responsible for the User Content submitted and understand that you are posting at your own risk.
By the act of submitting User Content to the Sites you understand and grant newnowlife.com and our affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distort, publish, translate, create, derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content on the Sites and on third party sites. You understand that your User Content is royalty free and that newnowlife.com does not owe you for any User Content you contribute.
By the act of submitting User Content to the Sites you understand and agree not to submit, post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish to the Sites any content:
- containing any obscene, pornographic, offensive, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, inflammatory, defamatory, libelous or spammy material;
- containing discriminatory information or promotion based on race, disability, sex, religion, nationality, age or sexual orientation;
- promoting, advocating or assisting in any illegal act;
- likely to deceive or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or company;
- that invades another’s privacy, or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy any other person all of which is determined at our sole discretion;
- likely to give the impression that it came from newnowlife.com directly and not the User personally;
- containing corrupted data, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- containing any information or images that you do not own or have exclusive rights, title and interest to submit;
- containing anything that in, New Now Life’s sole discretion, is objectionable or hinders any other person from using or enjoying the Site or which may expose the New Now Life brand or the Users of the Sites to any harm or liability of any kind.
If you need to remove any User Content that you have personally posted please provide the following information via our Contact Form on our Contact Page:
- Identification of the User Content (url and/or screenshot) that you are requesting to be removed.
- Your username, full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- A statement of good-faith that you believe that the User Content should be removed and why.
- A statement of good-faith that the information provided in such notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the User Content to be removed.
- Physical signature of the User of said Content, owner or agent authorized to assert request for removal and to submit said statements above.
New Now Life reserves the right at our sole discretion to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or published on the Sites at any time for any reason without notice. User is solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content which you post or publish on the Sites at your own expense.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as AARP, Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Unions;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, will not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of New Now Life; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must notify us by sending a request via our Contact Form on our Contact Page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of New Now Life’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked Website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us via our Contact Form on our Contact Page. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you (please leave specific information on why and the exact URL location).
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website due to hyperlinking. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website due to the hyperlink. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Information on our Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions or opinions that may related to a product, product description, pricing, artist and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or opinions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
New Now Life: 1001 S Main Street Suite 49 Kalispell, MT 59901 United States