I read a book once. (O.K. I’ve read it a million times.) And in it, there is a description of a sober individual who gets caught “Off Guard” by the thought of a few drinks at the end of what seemed to be a perfect day. There was “Not A Cloud” on the horizon, so to speak, and he was overcome by a strange mental blank spot. It’s a good book.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem