I think (and that might be the problem) that “Gratitude” should play an important part of everyone’s life. I also think that it should play an even MORE important part in the life of someone that has been pretty far down the scale and lived to see the light once again.
Here at New Now, we like to honor our friends by creating designs that their spirit inspired. Most of the time you’ll be able to find something in the design that points to them. Jason B. from Whitefish, MT, we thought we’d start with you…you brighten our day when you share your gratitude this way. (Yo that rhymed right? Nice.)
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that’s made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy – oxford grey lining, light steel – navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2×1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He’s 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.