The Serenity Prayer is an amazing thing. It has helped innumerable people to find peace in their thoughts and actions. A tool that reminds us where we’re getting stuck… For some strange reason my sleep patterns have been off in a big way lately, and I’ve found myself reciting it in my mind, like a silent mantra, if that’s even a thing. Most of us know and use the short version of The Serenity Prayer in those certain circles that we gather, wink-wink. But for those who don’t know, check out the long version when you get a chance. (The Original) I didn’t get back to sleep, I got up and designed this graphic. Y’all can get it printed on anything from T-shirts and Hoodies to Wall Art and Phone Cases.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators